1. Who is responsible for processing your personal details?: UNISA EUROPA S.A. (hereinafter, UNISA) with registered address at Poligono Chinorlet XB-56, 03649 Chinorlet, Monovar (Alicante) – Spain and duly inscribed in Alicante Mercantile Register under volume 1458, book 0, sheet 90, Page A-14420, with Tax ID. number: A03779949 is responsible for the processing of all personal details gathered from this website.
2. Gathered data category: All personal details gathered via the different forms available at the website are identification details that are not deemed to belong to any special data category. All fields in the different Website forms are established as compulsory, and therefore, must be completed in order to deal with your request.
2.1. Data gathered following orders placed with UNISA: Before placing an order to purchase any UNISA products, Users shall be required to register as a customer in order to gain access to the "MY ACCOUNT" section. From this section you may modify your personal details and track your orders. When completing our registration form, you shall be required to enter your name, surname, email address, telephone number, date of birth and delivery address, in addition to a password of your choice in order to log in to MY ACCOUNT.
Your login password must not be shared with any third parties and may be reset if forgotten by entering the same email address provided upon registration.
2.2. Data gathered from the "Be the first to know" or Newsletter forms: If you would like to receive marketing notifications by email regarding UNISA products, discounts and/ or news, we shall also request your email address and, if desired, you may also provide us with your name, email address, telephone number, shoe size and date of birth.
2.3. Personal details liability: By providing us with your personal details, you are expressly declaring that you have permission to do so and undertake to provide truthful, accurate and complete information. Failure to comply with the above may result in liabilities arising from a breach of this obligation. Likewise, you shall be solely liable to update any information provided, by logging into the "MY ACCOUNT" menu. All fields in marked with an asterisk in our forms are compulsory and therefore, shall be required in order to deal with any requests.
3. Purpose and legitimisation (legal basis) to process personal details: UNISA shall process all personal details gathered for the following purpose and with the following legitimisation (legal basis to process your personal details):
3.1. In the event of placing orders with UNISA: When purchasing any products, your details will be processed:
- To maintain a business relationship involving the management, administration, information, supply and improvement of our services, on the legal basis of executing an agreement that you have entered into.
- To send marketing notifications based upon a legitimate interest via direct marketing, except if you have opposed at any time.
3.2. Market segmentation: Market segmentation consists of establishing different user profiles to send the requested information in a more customised manner, in accordance with the interests stated by those Users.
Likewise, if users consent to receive marketing notifications, the above segmentation shall ensure that these communications are in conformity with the interests expressed by the user during their browsing.
Under no circumstances shall the above profile creation imply the adoption of any individual, automated decision making that may result in legal effects to the user or significantly affect them in a similar manner.
Our legal basis for the above processing is UNISA's legitimate interest in engaging into direct marketing.
We would like to remind you that you are entitled to oppose to the above segmentation processing for marketing purposes at any time.
3.3. Sending marketing notifications: Unless we have obtained their prior informed consent in a free, specific and unequivocal manner, any personal details belonging to Users who have not purchased any products and/ or services from UNISA shall be processed only for the purposes of sending marketing notifications or contacting them by telephone to offer our products and/ or services. In this event, our legal basis for legitimisation of this processing is the above consent.
In either case, Users shall be entitled to withdraw any consent given and/ or to oppose to receive any marketing notifications at any time.
3.4. In the event of using any contact forms or sending an email: To provide the information requested. In this case, the legal basis is UNISA's legitimate interest to deal with your request for information.
4. How long will your personal data be held for?: All personal details provided shall be stored for as long as there is an ongoing mutual interest in the purpose that gave rise to their processing, and for the period during which they may be subject to any liabilities arising from services supplied to the relevant User.
When your personal details are no longer needed for the above purposes, they shall be eliminated under adequate security measures to ensure their pseudonymisation or total destruction.
5. End users: No personal details provided to UNISA EUROPA shall be shared with any third party, except in the event of legal compliance or where prior informed, consent is expressly, freely and unequivocally granted for that purpose.
UNISA has agreements in place with companies who provide data processing services that are compliant with current legislation on data protection. As such, their appointed personal details processing manager may have access to user's personal details pursuant to UNISA's instructions.
If you decide to engage the services of SEQURA, your personal details shall be shared with SEQURA WORLDWIDE S.A. with registered address at Ali Bei 7-9, entresuelo, C.P. 08010, Barcelona. TAX ID No.: A66054164, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number: +34 931 760 008. In that event, you shall be contacted by them in order to deal with your credit agreement application for the purpose of executing the agreement or pre agreement that you have entered into.
6. Rights: Any users who provide us with their personal details shall be entitled to exercise the following rights that are expressly acknowledged by the stipulations included in the current data protection regulations in force:
- Right to ACCESS your personal details
- Right to request their RECTIFICATION in case of any inaccuracies
- Right to request their REMOVAL in the event that these were no longer required for the purposes that they were gathered for.
- In certain circumstances, Users may request us to RESTRICT THEIR PROCESSING of their data. In these cases, we shall only retain them for the purposes of raising or responding to any complaints.
- In certain circumstances, Users may also OPPOSE the processing of their data for reasons concerning their specific circumstances. In that event, we shall avoid their processing, except in the event of compulsory and legitimate reasons, or for raising or responding to any complaints.
- In certain circumstances, Users may also request the PORTABILITY of their data for reasons concerning their specific circumstances.
This is in addition to the right to access, allowing them to receive a copy of their corresponding personal details as provided by them in a structured manner, in a widely used and machine readable format, so that they may be transferred to a different company by prior request from the User.
In addition to the afore mentioned technical solutions, Users may also exercise the above rights by sending a request via any means that provides proof of sending and receipt.
In order to do so, please state your intentions clearly enclosing a copy of your national ID card and/ or any other ID document to the above mentioned email or postal addresses.
Furthermore, should Users consider that any of their above rights have been breached, they shall also be entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD as per its Spanish acronym) located at Jorge Juan 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ or online at: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/ .
7. Security and updating your personal details: In order to safeguard your personal details, we hereby inform you that we have adopted all the required technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the security of all personal details provided in order to prevent their alteration, loss, and/ or unauthorised processing or access.
However, it is currently impossible to guarantee its total security. For that reason, it is crucial that Users notify us in the event of any modifications to their personal details in order to ensure that these remain up to date.
Should you fail to provide your personal details, or if these were incomplete or incorrect, we regret that we shall not be able to deal with your request due to being unable to provide the requested information or to fulfil any orders and/ or supply the services requested.
8. Confidentiality: Likewise, we would like to inform you that your personal details shall be processed with utmost care and confidentiality by all staff involved at any stage of their processing.