Happy Unisa girls are the prettiest
|UNISA SHOPS||Instagram Account|
CONTEST: “HAPPY UNISA GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST”
1.- ORGANIZING COMPANY:
UNISA EUROPA, SA, with registered office in Polígono Chinorlet XB-56, 03649 Chinorlet-Monóvar (Alicante), with CIF A03779949 and holder of the UNISA brand (hereinafter "UNISA"), organizes on the dates indicated below, the contest free of obligation of purchase called "HAPPY UNISA GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST" (hereinafter "the Contest"), in accordance with the requirements described in these Bases.
2.- CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST:
- Be of legal age.
- Follow @unisa_shoes_and_accessories on Instagram
- Take a picture in front of the window or inside of one of the participating UNISA stores and post it on Instagram (It can be in story).
- Tag @unisa_shoes_and_accessories + #IamUnisa + # of your store:
- Temporal scope: The contest will be held among people who meet the conditions described above, between 2 March, 2020 and 1 April, 2020, both inclusive.
- Territorial scope: the photographs must be taken in front of the window of one of the participating stores. The participating stores are the existing UNISA stores at the time of the contest, which are detailed below:
1) Unisa Burgos: calle Entremercados nº 5, 09003 Burgos.
2) Unisa Madrid Claudio Coello, calle Claudio Coello nº 58, 28001 Madrid, España.
3) Unisa Madrid Augusto Figueroa, calle Augusto Figueroa nº 35, 28004 Madrid, España.
4) Unisa Santiago de Compostela, Calle Doctor Teixeiro nº 1, 15701 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña) España.
5) Unisa Barcelona, Rambla Cataluña, 86, 08008 Barcelona, España.
6) Unisa Bilbao, calle Ercilla, 34, 48011 Bilbao, España. 7) Unisa Logroño, calle Juan Xxiii, 19 (Esquina D.Castroviejo), 26001 Logroño, España.
8) Unisa Pamplona, calle Estella Nº 2, 31002 Pamplona, España.
9) Unisa Oviedo, calle GIL DE JAZ nº 4, 33004 OVIEDO, ESPAÑA.
10) Unisa San Sebastián, calle San Marcial 36, Esquina Loyola, 20005 San Sebastián, España.
11) Unisa Santander, calle Juan De Herrera Nº 2, 39002 Santander, España.
12) Unisa Zaragoza, calle San Ignacio Loyola Nº 1, 50008 Zaragoza, España.
13) Unisa Málaga, calle Especeria Nº 1 (esquina Calle Nueva), 29005 Málaga, España.
14) Unisa Sevilla, calle Sierpes 51, 41004 Sevilla, España.
15) Unisa Vitoria, calle Eduardo Dato Nº 19, Local 5, Planta Baja, 01005 Vitoria, España.
16) Unisa Alicante, Avenida Doctor Gadea Nº 23, Bajo 2, 03003 Alicante, España.
17) Unisa Neuilly, 20 Bis Rue De Chartes, 92200 Neuilly-Sur-Seine, France.
18) Unisa Nice, 11 Rue De La Liberté, 06000 Nice, France.
19) Unisa Paris, 100 Rue De Rennes, 75006 Paris, France.
20) Unisa Le Marais, 90 Rue Saint Antoine, 75004 Paris, France.
21) Unisa Bruselas Woluwe, Woluwe Shopping Center, Rue Saint Lambert 200, 1200 Bruselas.
22) Unisa Nouvelles Galeries Anspach, Boulevard Grétry 12 - Shop 117, B- 1000 Bruxelles, Belgique.
23) Unisa Wijnegem, Turnhoutsebaan 5 - Shop 310, B – 2110 Wijnegem, Belgique.
24) Unisa Antwerpen, Wiegstraat 34, B - 2000 Antwerpen Belgique.
25) Unisa Liège, Rue Du Pot D'or 4, B - 4000 Liège, Belgique.
26) Unisa Luxemburgo, Cloche d'Or Shopping Center, Boulevard F.W. Raiffeisen 25- Cellule 1-81m 1222 Luxembourg.
27) Unisa Roma, Via Del Leoncino 12, 00186 Roma, Italia.
There will be a total of 27 prizes, each of them assigned to one of the UNISA stores in which participants must take the photo.
Each of the prizes will consist of winning “a shopping day” in the assigned UNISA store, with Unisa staff, and a gift of UNISA items worth 250 euros, consisting of 1 bag, 1 pair of shoes and a wallet to choose between the stock available at that time in the store in question.
Each of the winners will be assigned to the store in which the winning photo was taken. The date for the shopping day will be agreed between the Organizing Company and the Winner. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for money.
4.- DRAWING OF THE WINNER:
There will be a total of 27 winners, one for each of the UNISA stores in which the participants have been photographed.
An especially chosen Unisa jury will assess the photographs and will choose the winners and the runner-ups.
There will be 1 winner chosen per store, as well as 2 runner-up participants,who will be the reservation names for each store.
The jury´s selection will take place on 14 April, 2020 at UNISA´s headquarters, located in Polígono Chinorlet XB-56, 03649 Chinorlet-Monóvar (Alicante). In order to make the selection of the winners and the runner-ups, the jury will take into account the following criteria:
- The participant meets the requirements described in these legal bases.
- The photograph´s originality.
Winners will be contacted by private message through Instagram. In the event that it is not possible to locate a winner within 2 days, or, if he/she expressly rejects the prize, for any reason, UNISA will contact the reservation winners in order of selection.
Once the prize is accepted, each winner will receive an explanatory message on how to proceed. The winners will be announced by Instagram stories in the @unisa_shoes_and_accessories account at 12:00 on 17 April, 2020.
In this sense, participants authorize UNISA to have their name published on the UNISA web page and social networks, as well as in any of the official communication channels of the brand, without generating the right in their favor to receive any compensation.
In the event that the winner and all the reservations of a specific UNISA store reject the prize, the prize assigned to that store cannot be assigned to the participants of other stores. Finally, in the event that all winners and all contest reservations reject the prize, the Contest will be declared void.
5.- IMAGES RIGHTS.
Participants accept that the photographs taking part in the contest may be used by UNISA for commercial or advertising purposes, so that their image or any other existing data in the content of the photographs may be published by UNISA on their website or social networks. In addition, participants guarantee:
1. That the photograph is original of the participant.
2. That he/she is the sole owner of all copyrights on the photograph or that he/she has obtained the intellectual property rights over it.
3. That you have not copied the photograph of other external sources.
4. That you have obtained authorization from each subject that may appear in the photograph, or from your legal representative in the case of minors or animals.
6.- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
All personal information provided, voluntarily, will be used by UNISA EUROPA, S.A. (Treatment Department) for the purposes described in the contest rules. The collected data may be transferred to all those entities that collaborate in the organization of the promotion, to the Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law and to those in Charge of Treatment, as the case may be. The interested party has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification or deletion, as well as to the limitation of their treatment, to oppose it and its portability through written communication, accompanied by a form of identification, addressed to UNISA at the following address or e- contact email: UNISA EUROPA, S.A. CIF: A03779949 Address: Polígono Chinorlet XB-56, 03649 Chinorlet - Monóvar (Alicante) Phone: (0034) 966979610 Email: email@example.com. In the event of any violation of their rights, a claim may be filed with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You can consult additional and detailed information about Data Protection at https://www.unisa-europa.com/privacidad.
7.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE BASES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
1. The mere fact of participating in the Contest implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. UNISA reserves the right to modify the Rules of the Contest, partially or totally at any time. Likewise, it also reserves the right to cancel or leave the prize deserted in case of detecting any irregularity. Once any modification has been made, it will be duly informed by the participants on the UNISA website.
3. UNISA reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Contest all those participants that are considered to be breaching any conditions included in these Terms and Conditions. The exclusion of a participant, whatever the cause, entails the loss of all the rights derived from his/her condition as such.
4. Any abusive or fraudulent use of these Bases will result in the consequent disqualification of the participant in the Contest.
5. UNISA is exempted from any liability in the event of any error in the data provided by the participants themselves that could prevent their identification.
8.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These Bases are subject to Spanish legislation. Any claim related to the Contest must be sent in writing to UNISA EUROPA, SA, to the attention of the Marketing Department of UNISA, to the following address: Polígono Chinorlet XB-56, 03649 Chinorlet-Monóvar (Alicante), before thirty (30) days after the deadline for participation in the Contest.
In case of controversy in the application or interpretation of these Bases and in the absence of an amicable agreement, all litigation will be subject to the courts of Alicante.