Remember, you have 30 days to return your unworn items.
Making a return is very easy! Just follow these steps:
2. Go to MY ORDERS, select the order you want to return and then click REQUEST RETURN
3. Just markthe items you are returning and select the reason why
4. Pack your items in the box and check your email. We will send you the instructions on how to contact the courrier to collect your parcel, as well as all the other alternatives you have to make the return.
If you’re missing a return label, just get in touch with us and we will send you a new one per email as soon as possible.
Do returns cost anything?
We shall always pay the added shipping costs incurred when one or more products are returned as long as they are sent back in perfect condition, in the original packaging (which must also be in perfect condition), and from the same coun-try as where they were originally sent to.
If these requirements are not met, the Unisa online store is entitled to refuse to accept the retur-ned products or not pay the expenses incurred in the return process.
Unisa covers one return per order, and under no circumstances whatsoever shall it bear the shipping costs paid.
*Customers who wish to return a product from any non EU countries (including the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla) shall be liable to pay for any direct costs resulting approximately from the application of our shipping costs.
Before reading our return policy, please consult the frequently asked questions and solve all your doubts in the quickest and easiest way.
RETURNING A FAULTY PRODUCT AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. Returning a faulty product: In case that any of the products delivered by UNISA was non compliant with the purchase agreement, either due to damage or faults, Users may contact us by email at: email@example.com or on the free telephone: +34 900 400 440. Please provide all details concerning the products ordered, any faults detected, order date and delivery date, as well as your full name and email address. We will contact you in order to advise you how to proceed.
In the event of a faulty product, we shall proceed, where applicable, to either replace the product, offer a discount or cancel the order, neither of which shall represent any cost to the customer.
Pursuant to article 120 of the TRLGDCYU, please remember that we shall only be able to deal with any product non conformities reported within three years from the delivery date.
In the event of faulty products, we shall proceed accordingly and pursuant to the stipulations included in the abovementioned Royal Decree concerning Guarantee and After Sales Services, by either repairing, replacing, offering a discount or terminating our agreement.
2. Refunds in case of product returns: Users shall be entitled to return any items purchased for a refund of any corresponding amounts paid without justification and/ or penalties within one month from the date of delivery of the corresponding product.
All costs arising from the return of products delivered to Spain and other EU countries (except the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla) shall be borne by UNISA, provided that the products are returned from the original destination that it was sent to.
Customers who wish to return a product from any non EU countries (including the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla) shall be liable to pay for any direct costs resulting approximately from the application of our shipping costs.
Pursuant to the stipulations included in article 108 of Royal Decree 1/2007 passed on 16th November approving the consolidated text of the Protection of Consumers and Users Act, all purchasers shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature and functioning of the goods. This means that, although Users are able to try the product on to check that it is the correct size, they should not wear it if they intend to return it for a full refund without being charged for any diminished value that may result from their actions.
For these purposes, the delivery date shall be consideredas the date when either the User or a third person indicated by them other than the carrier acquires the material possession of the goods.
In the event of several articles purchased at the same time and delivered at different stages, the delivery date shall be the date when the last article is delivered.
In order to request a refund, please send a notification to UNISA from the menu MY ACCOUNT > My orders and click on the models that you wish to return. Alternatively, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us via a statement confirming your unequivocal decision to return a product.
If contacting us by email, Users may copy and paste the following product returns form template to be completed, although its use is not compulsory:
Withdrawal (returns) form template pursuant to the Schedule of the Protection of Consumers and Users Act 2007.
For the attention of UNISA EUROPA S.A. with registered address at Poligono Chinorlet XB-56, 03649 Chinorlet, Monovar (Alicante) – Spain and duly inscribed in Alicante Mercantile Register under volume 1458, book 0, sheet 90, Page A-14420, with Tax ID. number: A03779949 and email for contact purposes at: email@example.com.
We hereby inform you regarding my/ our intention to return the product/s _______________ [state product], ordered on ___/___/20__, and delivered on ___/___/20__
CUSTOMER/S Full name: ________________________________
CUSTOMER/S Address: ________________________________________
Return notification date: ___/___/20__
We shall send you an email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your product return notification.
Click here to download the product return form
Returns process: When Users return a product, they shall receive a refund for all payments made including, where applicable, delivery costs (except in the event of additional costs arising from selecting any delivery method other than the normal delivery method offered by us) without any undue delays. In either case, this should not exceed 14 days from the date when User first notified us regarding their decision to return their purchase.
We shall proceed to issue any refunds using the same payment method selected by User in their initial transaction, unless expressly requested by User otherwise. In either case, Users shall not incur any additional costs resulting from the refund.
Should User decide to use a different return shipping method than that provided by UNISA, they shall assume all corresponding return shipping costs. In that event, we reserve the right to withhold any refunds until the items are received or until User provides proof of posting, whichever is sooner.
For orders paid using the cash on delivery method, we shall request your bank account details in order to refund the amounts paid. How to return a product: Please follow the instructions below in order to return an item after notifying us of your decision to withdraw from the purchase:
- Package the products to be returned. Seal the package using the adhesive tape provided on the lid of the box delivered with your order.
- Log in to MY ACCOUNT to track progress of your return.
- Deliver the returned products directly to us or to the designated shipping company without any undue delay and, in either case, within 14 calendar days from the date when you notified us regarding your intention to withdraw from the purchase agreement. If you return your goods before expiry of the above period, the period shall be deemed as expired. You will receive a refund using the same payment method selected when placing your order as soon as we have received the package and checked it. Refunds may take up to 14 days to be displayed on your bank account.
Should you have any queries, please contact us on our free telephone number 900 400 440 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exceptions to your right of withdrawal:
Pursuant to article 103 section m) of the TRLGDCYU, the right of withdrawal shall not apply to any agreements involving the supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or those made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalised.
Therefore, Users who order a customised product shall not be entitled to return these for a refund.
Likewise, pursuant to section e) of the above article, the right of withdrawal shall not apply either to the supply of sealed goods that may not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if these items have been unsealed after delivery, i.e., face masks.
Replacing the product for another size: We do not have a specific procedure for size changes. Therefore, Users will need to withdraw from their original purchase (by returning the product ordered and receiving a refund for the amounts paid) and place a new order.