1. Website owner identification: https://www.unisa-europa.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”)belongs to UNISA EUROPA S.A. with registered address at Poligono Chinorlet XB-56, 03649 Chinorlet, Monovar (Alicante) – Spain and duly inscribed in Alicante Mercantile Register under volume 1458, book 0, sheet 90, Page A-14420, with Tax ID. no.: A03779949. Hereinafter, UNISA.
You may effectively contact UNISA directly on the telephone number 00 (800) 40 00 44 00 or by email at email@example.com. Our customer service opening hours are Mondays to Thursdays from 10am to 1.30pm and from 2.30 to 6pm and Fridays from 8am to 2pm.
2. Website: By means of their Website, UNISA are engaged in the remote commercialisation of footwear and accessories. In addition, the Website also provides corporate information regarding UNISA, as well as the products marketed via electronic means.
By accessing this Website, Users declare that they are of legal age and have the required legal capacity to be bound, expressly accepting without exception that any access and use of the Website, its services and contents is made solely under their exclusive liability.
Users shall be bound at all times to adequately use the resources made available to them via the Website in conformity with UNISA's terms and conditions, moral values, public order, decency and current legislation, without causing any damages to the owners of the Website or any third parties. Therefore, Users shall undertake to avoid using the contents and/or services offered by the Website to engage in any unlawful or illegal activities that go against the public order; to cause damages to any physical and logical systems belonging to UNISA, its suppliers or any third parties; to introduce or disseminate any IT viruses or any other physical or logic systems that may cause the above mentioned damages; to try and access and, where applicable, use the email addresses belonging to other Users and to modify or manipulate their messages.
2.1. User participation: Some pages in this website may allow Users to take part by posting comments or generating content. In such cases, it shall be absolutely forbidden to disseminate any unlawful, racist, xenophobic contents or propaganda that either encourages terrorist activities or attacks on human rights, or that promotes hate, or represents a breach of personal dignity, including libellous, defamatory or any other type of content that is contrary to public order or safety. We reserve the right to remove any comments and/or contents that are either in breach of the above statements or that may be deemed inadequate for publication at the Website at our own discretion.
In either case, we shall not be held liable for any opinions provided by Users in our forums, chats, blogs or any other participation tools that may be created in future, except where expressly stated by current legislation in force.
2.2. Ordering products online from our Website: Any online orders placed for products offered at our Website shall be subject to our terms and conditions of sale made available to Users during the purchase process before their order has been completed.
3. Customer registration: Users may register as a customer in order to avoid having to complete the form with all their personal details every time that they place an order at our Website. By registering as a customer, Users shall be able to access MY ACCOUNT, a section where they may edit, complete and/or modify their personal details, add new or modify existing delivery addresses, change their access password and manage their orders.
Users must take care of their login details, as they shall be solely responsible to select these and in the event of loss, theft or unauthorised use of their login and/ or password, including any consequences that may arise from their misuse. Please remember that login details are personal and non transferable.
Users hereby undertake to notify us immediately in the event of loss of their login details (email and/ or password) regardless of the cause, in addition to any danger or impairment of their confidentiality. Otherwise, they shall be liable for any damages caused by any third parties who may login using their verified access details.
Users may cancel their registration with our Website at any time from the MY ACCOUNT section.
4. Liability: Although we are unable to guarantee the lack of interruption or errors when logging into our Website, we shall proceed immediately to rectify any issues that we may become aware of, except in the event of incidents outside of our control.
5. Intellectual and Industrial property:
5.1. Website contents: All contents published at our Website, including images, audio, video, software or text, distinctive signage, logos, colour schemes, structure and design, applications required for its operation, access and use, etc., have either been created by our company or are being used pursuant to the corresponding license and/ or authorisation with the relevant use of intellectual or financial resources belonging to our company. Therefore, in our capacity as the owners or rightful users of the above intellectual property rights, we hereby inform Users that it shall be expressly forbidden to carry out any reproduction, distribution or publicly broadcasting, including any means of making available, in full or in part, the contents of this Website in any format and through any technical means, without our prior, express consent in writing.
It shall be likewise forbidden to remove, modify, circumvent or manipulate any protection devices or security systems installed in our Website.
Any breach of the above statements shall entitle us to exercise any legal actions that may correspond to us in defence of our legitimate interests.
5.2. Contents created by Users: By accepting these terms and conditions, Users grant us with the widest powers permitted by law to publish any contents provided by them via any of the participation tools established in our Website. It shall be strictly forbidden to upload, share or use any legally protected contents to our Website without being duly and legally entitled to do so by either intellectual or industrial property rights regulations.
6. Link policy:
6.1. Links from other websites: Any Users who intend to link or provide a link to any of the pages in our Website from another Internet portal shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- It shall not be permitted to reproduce any of the services or contents included in the Website, either in full or in part, or the use of deep-links, IMG or image links, including frames, except by prior express authorisation in writing.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect claims shall be made regarding our Website or the services and contents included therein. Except in the case of signs that are part of the link, any Website where these links may be established shall not contain any trademarks, brand names, company logos, denominations, slogans or other distinctive signage belonging to our company, except by prior, express authorisation.
- Establishing a link shall not imply any existing relationship between our company and the owner of the Website or portal from where it is linked from, or any acknowledgement or acceptance by UNISA of the services or contents published in the afore mentioned site.
- We shall not be held responsible for any contents or services made available to the public by the owners of the Website or portal that contains the hyperlink, or regarding any information or statements made therein.
6.2. Links to other websites: UNISA's website may, from time to time, include links to other websites that are managed and controlled by third parties. This is done for the sole purposes of facilitating information, contents and services available on the Internet, and it shall not imply the commercialisation, management, prior control or adoption of the contents, services, information and statements made available at these sites that are not related to our Website. For that reason, we shall reject any direct, indirect or joint liability in regards to the contents, information, communications, opinions or services supplied from the above mentioned sites that are not managed by UNISA. Likewise, we cannot guarantee the absence of any IT viruses or other elements in these sites that may produce any modifications to User's physical and logical systems, documents or files.
7. Breaches. Right of exclusion: Any breach to these terms and conditions for use may be subject to the corresponding legal or administrative claim, in addition to any unauthorised use of this Website. We reserve the right to exercise any relevant legal actions in defence of our legitimate interests.
We also reserve the right to deny or remove access to our Website without prior notice, either at our own discretion or by request from a third party, to any Users that fail to comply with the provisions herein.
8. Modifications to these terms and conditions: We shall be entitled to modify at any time the terms and conditions established herein, which shall be duly announced in the same manner. The above mentioned terms and conditions shall be valid for as long as they are displayed and until these are replaced by any further duly announced modifications.
- NEW IN
Calçado de senhora
- Ver tudo
- Sandálias de Salto
- Sandálias de Salto Raso
- Sapato slingback
- Sapatos com Salto
- Sapatos de noiva
- Botas acima do joelho
- Sapatos personalizados para Mulher
Envio para Portugal | PT