How can I make a purchase at Unisa's online shop?
Making a purchase at our online shop is very simple. During the whole purchase process we shall guide you through the different steps. However, if you have any doubts during the process, you can get in touch with us at: email@example.com or by telephone on +34 966 989 503.
Steps to make a purchase at our online shop:
1. Are you a registered user? If you have already registered as a user, you can login at the top right hand corner of the online shop screen. If you are not yet registered, don't worry, you can give us your details throughout the purchase process.
2. Look at our catalogue and choose the product that you like best. All our products have been photographed in detail to give you a close look at their composition and finish. Once you have made your choice, pick your desired colour and size and click "Add to basket”
3. What if my size is not available? If your size is not available, you may send us a request and we will inform you when it's back in stock. Click on "My size is not available", let us know your size and your email address. We will let you know!
4. I have already selected all the products that I want to buy. What do I do next? When adding a product, you have the option to "Pay now" to see your basket. You can also click on "My Basket" at the top right hand corner at any time.
5. Once you are in your Basket, please check that your order is correct and click "Confirm Order" in order to continue. If you are already a registered user, simply login, or otherwise, register as a new user.
6. Complete your details and pick a delivery address.
7. Select your payment and shipment method. Click "Pay Now" and complete your purchase. If you select payment by card, the system will then redirect you to a secure payment gateway. Otherwise, you will be redirected to your PayPal account. In some countries we also have the option to pay cash on delivery.