1. The data controller of personal data: The data controller of the data that is obtained through the Website is UNISA EUROPA, S.A., which has its registered office in Polígono Chinorlet XB-56, 03649 Chinorlet, Monóvar (Alicante) – Spain, has been duly registered in the Companies Register of Alicante in volume 1458, register 0, page 90, Sheet A- 14420, and its TIN is: A03779949. It is referred to hereinafter as, UNISA.
2. Type of the data obtained: The personal data obtained through the different forms of the website is identification data that under no circumstance whatsoever is considered to be a special type of data.
The different required fields in the online forms of the Website must be filled in so that we can deal with your request.
2.1. Data obtained if you sign up for the UNISA products: To sign up for the UNISA products you have to register and create a customer account so that you can access the “MY ACCOUNT” control panel in which you can modify your personal data and track your orders. In the registration form you will be asked for your name, surname, email address, telephone number, date of birth and shipping address, along with the password of your choice to log into MY ACCOUNT.
Only you will know the password to access your customer account and if you forget it you can re-establish it by stating the email address that you provided when you signed up.
2.2. Data obtained in the forms to sign up for the Newsletter: If you would like to receive marketing messages by email about the UNISA products, discounts and/or new releases, we obtain your email and if you want, you can provide us with your name, your email address, your telephone number, your size and your date of birth.
2.3. Responsibility when you supply your personal data: When you supply us with your personal data you specifically state that you are entitled to do so and you must provide true, exact and complete information, otherwise, you will be held solely responsible for not complying with this obligation.
You shall also be held exclusively responsible for keeping the data that you supply up-to-date, which you do through the “MY ACCOUNT” menu.
The fields on the forms that are marked with an asterisk must be filled in, so that we can deal with your request.
3. Purpose and legitimacy (legal basis) to process personal data: UNISA shall process the personal data obtained, for the following purposes and legal grounds (legal basis to process your data):
3.1. If you sign up for the UNISA products: If you purchase any products your data shall be processed:
- To maintain the business relationship, as well as for the management, administration, information, provision and the improvement of the service, on the legal basis of the fulfilment of the contract in which you are an interested party.
- To send marketing messages on the basis of the legitimate interest by direct marketing, unless you object to this at any time.
3.2. Segmentation for marketing purposes: Segmentation is a practice that consists in establishing user profiles to send the information requested in a more personalised manner and in line with the interests stated by these users.
Moreover, if you have given your consent to be sent marketing messages, this segmentation will make sure that they are in line with the interests you show while you browse around the website.
Under no circumstances whatsoever, shall this profiling stand for the automated individualised decision making that has legal effects on the interested party or that significantly affects them in a similar way.
The legal basis of this data processing lies in the legitimate interest of UNISA for direct marketing. Please remember that you can object to this market segmentation process at any time.
3.3. Send marketing messages: If you have not signed up for any of the UNISA products and/or services, and as long as we have your free, specific, clear informed consent, we will process you data in order to send you marketing messages or to get in touch with you by phone to offer you our products and/or services, and this consent will be the legal basis for the data processing. In any case, you are entitled to withdraw the consent given and/or object to being sent marketing messages at any time.
3.4. If any content form is used or an email is sent: To provide you with the information that you ask us for, on the legal grounds of the legitimate interest of UNISA to deal with your request for information.
4. How long is the data that is obtained kept for?: The personal data supplied shall be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the data processing and for as long as there are responsibilities associated with the services supplied to the interested party.
When it is no longer necessary for these purposes, it shall be removed with the appropriate safety measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of it.
5. Recipients: The data shall not be passed on to any third party that is not associated with UNISA EUROPE, unless it is legally required or you give us your specific, free, clear informed consent to do so.
As data processors they might have access to the personal data of the interested party, following the instructions of UNISA, the latter has hired the services of companies, with which it has also signed a data processor contract pursuant to the terms established in the applicable regulations on data protection.
If you decide to use the services of SEQURA, your data will be passed on to SEQURA WORLDWIDE, S.A., which has its registered office in C/ Alí Bei 7-9, entresuelo, P.C. 08010, Barcelona. TIN: A66054164, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number: +34 931 760 008, and this is required so that your request for financing can be processed on the basis of the fulfilment of a contract or a preliminary contract that you are part of.
6. Rights: As an interested party who has supplied us with your personal data, you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations clearly recognise, pursuant to the terms established in it:
- Right to ACCESS your personal data.
- Right to have any incorrect data CORRECTED.
- Right to have your data REMOVED, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained.
- In certain circumstances, you can ask to have the PROCESSING of your data RESTRICTED, in which case we will only keep the data to make or defend ourselves against claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can exercise your right to OBJECT to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, unless it is for overriding legitimate grounds, or to make or defend ourselves against any possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and due to reasons related to your particular situation, you can exercise your right to ask for data PORTABILITY. It is a complementary right to the access right, which enables you to obtain the data that you have supplied us with in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, which can be passed on directly to another entity after asking the interested party.
As well as through the stated technical solutions, you can exercise these rights by asking to have a record made of your request being sent and received through any means, clearly stating your willingness in this sense and, where appropriate, include a copy of your DNI (Spanish National Identification Card Number) and/or any other document that proves your identity, to the aforesaid email address, or to the aforesaid postal address.
Furthermore, if you think that any of your rights have been infringed upon as an interested party, you are entitled to make a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located in C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ or through the online office of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
7. Security and updating your personal data: To ensure the security of your personal data, we hereby inform you that all the necessary technical and organisational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied. This is all intended to stop it being altered, lost, and or processed or accessed by unauthorised parties, as required by the law, although absolute security does not exist.
So that we can keep your personal data updated, it is important that you always inform us whenever a change is made to your personal data.
If you do not provide us with your personal data or you provide us with incorrect or incomplete data, we will not be able to process your request, and it will be impossible to provide you with the information requested or enter into a contract with you and/or render the services.
8. Confidentiality: We also inform you that your personal data shall be processed with the utmost care and confidentiality by all the personnel that is involved in any of the data processing stages.
- NEW IN
- MID SEASON
- Women's shoes
- UNISEX SNEAKERS
Ship to Andorra | EN